Tuesday 9 February 2010

Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man

















So this is the second time i've bought this little gem from eBay now,
got a decent rate this time round too, think the first copy cost £15!
Even more annoying than that was the fact I only played it once (at the
'fundraiser for asia' night in the Monument a couple of years back)
before it mysteriously dissappeared from my record bag, never to be seen again!
Been hankering after it ever since so I was over the moon to find a
bargain copy last week and duly snapped the hellz up!

This is a prime tune, always gets the crowd moving no matter where you're playing!
Got some more treats due in the next few days - Feb 2010 has been a good month
for tunes so far....

Hear for yourself:

Spencer Davis Group - I'm A Man

Labels: , , , ,

Delicious

posted by SDM 36th Chamber at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home