Tuesday 21 July 2009

Glade Festival 2009


Glade Festival was a good look once again this year, although the weather was not on our side this time round and I spent the frist couple of days with wet feet as I didn't bother fuckin with wellies, a strategy that I have since re-considered. Anyway saw some wicked DJ's / Acts like DJ Pinch who smashed the enormous Vapor stage on Friday night, The Countryside Alliance, Freestylers, Carl Craig and Limewax on Saturday and a bunch of people on sunday too.

Wicked weekend all round, massive shouts out to all Newbury crew I bumped into as well as the Rinse Out heads from Exeter who made it all happen (Big up Ben Layden!)...

Sweet assed weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

Delicious

posted by SDM 36th Chamber at

1 Comments:

Blogger dunnedain said...

A great festival I spent 5 days there and it was been fantastic.And in spite of the weather my shoes resisted !!!
regards from Barcelona

30 August 2009 at 23:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home