Monday 1 December 2008

Ludacris - MVP

OK It's been a while since I stuck up any audio for you people to wrap your ears around and for that I apologise. In my defense it wasn't my fault, there hasn't been that many tunes I would consider worthwhile sticking online in the last few weeks. However, things change and DJ Premier has been back in the studio this time formulating a sick beat for Ludacris which means I got fresh new material for you.

Taken from his new album Theatre of Mind, Luda keeps it real with this tasty little number. Hopefully this will be the proof A&R's need stateside to get off the 808 driven dirty south sound and get back on the orignal hip hop tip.































Ludacris - MVP (produced by DJ Premier)




Comment if ya feeling it!

Delicious

posted by SDM 36th Chamber at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home